Compact trickle charger for smaller batteries
The XS 0.8 is CTEK's smallest 12V battery charger and is suitable for charging smaller batteries and for maintenance charging of medium-sized vehicle batteries. The XS 0.8 is a compact, fully automatic 6-step charger that delivers 0.8 A and charges 12 V batteries from 1.2 to 32 Ah (maintenance charging up to 100 Ah). This battery charger is easy to use and you can follow the entire charging process on the clear, easy to read display.
- Light and compact
- Fully automatic 'connect and forget' 6-step charging
- Charges 12V batteries from 1.2-32 Ah
- Patented maintenance charging up to 100 Ah for longer-life batteries
- Patented Desulfurization Function
- Easy to read LED display
- Comes with accessories for connection to different types of batteries
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
- Safe, spark-free operation
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short circuit protection
|battery chemistry||lead acid|
|Battery types||12V:; LAW; MF; Ca/Ca; AGM; GEL|
|battery power||1.2–100 Ah|
|Drain leakage current*||Less than 1 Ah/month|
|Input||220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 0.2 A|
|Cup of warranty||Limited Warranty|
|Loading category||AC charging|
|Degree of protection||IP65|
|Ambient temperature during operation||-20 °C to +50 °C|
|Wrinkle**||Less than 4 %|
- *) The leakage current is the current that discharges the battery when the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK battery chargers have a very low leakage current.
- **) The quality of the charging voltage and the charging current is very important. A high voltage ripple heats up the battery and has an aging effect on the positive electrode. A high voltage ripple can be harmful to other devices connected to the battery. CTEK battery chargers produce very high quality voltage and low ripple.
View before use the manual of this product.