NB! The photos are of the Raptor XLT 210 with Airdeck floor.
Compact, lightweight and tough. The Raptor XLT 160 with airdeck floor is our smallest lightweight dinghy from our XLT Series. This compact boat has a inner width of 58cm and has a surprising amount of space due to the spacious design! This boat is slightly wider than the usual boats in the market. The bow of the boat is also rounded. This provides significantly more space in the boat compared to boats where the bow runs into a point. To keep the weight of the inflatable boat as light as possible, only the essentials are mounted on the Raptor XLT 160.
This inflatable boat is made of high quality materials. For example, it has a lightweight PVC fabric (800 decitex) with a thickness of 0.55 mm. The carbon look gives this boat a tough look. The high level of finish is characteristic of the durability of this lightweight dinghy. This gives Raptor 5 years warranty on the PVC fabric and the seams.
Some features of the Raptor XLT 160 are;
- Black Airdeck floor.
- Short protective strips at the bottom of the tube.
- Double glued mirror.
- Double glued oarlocks.
- Luxury water drainage.
You will receive this in your package.
When purchasing the Raptor XLT 160 with airdeck bottom you will receive a complete package that consists of;
Warning The Raptor XLT 160 is shipped in one package. You will receive a Track & Trace number for this package.
- Raptor XLT 160 boat body.
- Black air deck floor.
- Black aluminum sofa.
- Black paddles.
- Foot pump (1 BAR).
- Backpack for easy storage and transport of the boat.
- Repair kit (Glue, valve, valve wrench and PVC) .
- 12V Automatic Pressure Pump.
- Beach wheels.
- Quick Release with float.
- Electric motor.
Which engine do I need?
Buying an (electric) motorcycle can be a significant investment. Team Raptor likes to think along with you, so that you can make a careful decision about purchasing an (electric) outboard motor. When choosing the perfect motorcycle, consider the following points;
- What items do I take with me on the boat?
- Am I going to fish on (calm) open water or on a river with a current?
- For what purposes will I use my boat?
- Are spare parts easy to obtain, such as a propeller or shear pin?
- What is the power consumption of an electric motor? And which lithium battery or lead battery can be combined with the engine?
Suitable motors for the Raptor XLT 160
- Raptor 35 LBS 12V electric motor.
- Raptor 40 LBS 12V electric motor.
- Raptor 45 LBS 12V electric motor.
Prefer another Raptor boat?
Do you have choice stress when choosing a Raptor boat? We are happy to help you with your search for the perfect dinghy for carp anglers. Is this dinghy not quite the boat you are looking for? Then one of these inflatable dinghies might be perfect for you!